EMPATHY PARENTING GROUP
A New Approach to Parenting
Shifting Your Patterns of Thinking, Feeling, Acting and Reacting
Parents will find enormous value in the tools and wisdom offered in this six week group. We will explore the many ways parents can help their child to:
- Have control over his emotions and body
- Make sound decisions
- Dramatically shorten the “melt downs”
- Parents will learn how to:
- Foster appreciation and acceptance
- Become more in tuned with the needs of their child
- Repair old mistakes
- Connect with your child’s higher functioning brain
- Empathically set limits which are based on supporting family values
You will leave this group feeling empowered with the tools to support your child to develop the emotional intelligence they will need to be successful in life.
Next group will start on Saturday April 12, 2014 at 9:30am. The cost for per couple is $450 and individual cost is $300.